The key values which set the standards for all AIMIP Members are:
- Behaving with responsibility and integrity in their professional and corporate life, taking into account their wider responsibilities to others within the international medical insurance industry and the general public.
- Complying with all relevant laws and meeting the requirements of all applicable regulatory authorities, codes of practice and codes of conduct within their country of origin.
- Demonstrating professional competence and due care, skill and diligence whilst completing their duties.
- Upholding professional standards in all dealings and relationships.
- Respecting the confidentiality of information.
- Applying objectivity in making professional judgements and in giving opinions and statements; not allowing prejudice, bias or the influence of others to override objectivity.